1 Dear Lord and Father of mankind,
forgive our foolish ways;
reclothe us in our rightful mind,
in purer lives thy service find,
in deeper reverence, praise.
2 In simple trust like theirs who heard
beside the Syrian sea
the gracious calling of the Lord,
let us, like them, without a word
rise up and follow thee.
3 O Sabbath rest by Galilee,
O calm of hills above,
where Jesus knelt to share with thee
the silence of eternity,
interpreted by love!
4 Drop thy still dews of quietness,
till all our strivings cease;
take from our souls the strain and stress,
and let our ordered lives confess
the beauty of thy peace.
5 Breathe through the heats of our desire
thy coolness and thy balm;
let sense be dumb, let flesh retire;
speak through the earthquake, wind, and fire,
O still, small voice of calm!
*Read More »
1. “Go make of all disciples:” We hear the call, O Lord, That comes from you, our Father, In your eternal Word. Inspire our ways of learning Through earnest, fervent prayer, And let our daily living Reveal you ev’rywhere.
2. “Go make of all disciples.” Baptising in the name Of Father, Son, and Spirit From age to age the same. We call each new disciple To follow you, O Lord, Redeeming soul and body By water and the Word.
3. “Go make of all disciples.” We at your feet would stay Until each life’s vocation Accents your holy way. We cultivate the nature God plants in ev’ry heart, Revealing in our witness The Master Teacher’s art.
4. “Go make of all disciples.” We welcome your command; “Lo, I am with you always.” We take your guiding hand. The task looms large before us We follow without fear. In heav’n and earth your power Shall bring God’s kingdom here.
*Read More »
Sing alleluia to the Lord (x2),
sing alleluia (x2),
Sing alleluia to the Lord!
Jesus is risen from the dead (x2),
Jesus is risen (x2),
Jusus is risen from the dead!
Jesus is Lord of heaven and earth (x2),
Jesus is Lord (x2),
Jesus is Lord of heaven and earth!
Jesus is coming for His own (x2),
Jesus is coming (x2),
Jesus is coming for His own.
1. Tú has venido a la orilla,
no has buscado ni a sabios ni a ricos;
tan sólo quieres que yo te siga.
Señor, me has mirado a los ojos,
sonriendo has dicho mi nombre,
en la arena he dejado mi barca,
junto a ti buscaré otro mar.
2. Tú sabes bien lo que tengo;
en mi barca no hay oro ni espadas,
Tan sólo redes y mi trabajo.
3. Tú necesitas mis manos,
mi cansancio que a otros descanse,
Amor que quiera seguir amando.
4. Tú, pescador de otros lagos,
ansia eterna de almas que esperan,
amigo bueno, que así me llamas.
Read More »
Join in the dance of the earth’s jubilation!
This is the feast of the love of God.
Shout from the heights to the ends of creation:
Jesus the Savior is risen from the grave!
1. Wake, O people; sleep no longer:
greet the breaking day!
Christ, Redeemer, Lamb and Lion,
turns the night away! (Refrain)
2. All creation, like a mother,
labors to give birth.
Soon the pain will be forgotten,
joy for all the earth! (Refrain)
3. Now our shame becomes our glory
on this holy tree.
Now the reign of death is ended;
now we are set free! (Refrain)
4. None on earth, no prince or power,
neither death nor life,
nothing now can ever part us
from the love of Christ! (Refrain)
5. Love’s triumphant day of vict’ry
heaven opens wide.
On the tree of hope and glory
death itself has died! (Refrain)
6. Christ forever, Lord of ages,
Love beyond our dreams:
Christ, our hope of heaven’s glory,
all that yet will be! (Refrain)
*Read More »
1 Draw nigh to thy Jerusalem,
O Lord, thy faithful people cry with one accord:
ride on in triumph; Lord, behold,
we lay our passions, lusts, and proud wills in thy way.
2 Thy road is ready, and thy paths,
made straight, with longing expectations seem to wait
the consecration of thy beauteous feet,
and silently thy promised advent greet.
3 Hosanna! welcome to our hearts,
for here thou hast a temple too, as Zion dear;
yes, dear as Zion, and as full of sin;
how long shall theives and robbers dwell therein?
4 Enter and chase them forth,
and cleanse the floor; o’erthrow them all, that they
may nevermore profane with traffic vile that holy place
where thou hast chosen, Lord, to set thy face.
5 And then, if our stiff tongues shall faithlessly
be mute in praises of thy deity,
the very temple stones shall loud repeat
Hosanna! and thy glorious footsteps greet.