Once a man asked GOD, “Why you don’t fulfill my wishes if you are everywhere?”
GOD replied, “I am like WiFi, my child. I am available everywhere but you need to connect with me with a Correct Password. And the password is FAITH.”
8 Gifts That Cost Nothing to Share;
1. LISTENING… But you must REALLY listen. No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your response. Just listening.
2. AFFECTION… Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.
3. LAUGHTER… Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.”
4. A WRITTEN NOTE… It can be a simple “Thanks for the help” note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and may even change a life.
5. A COMPLIMENT… A simple and sincere, “You look great in red” “You did a super job” or “That was a wonderful meal” can make someone’s day.Read More »